SO SECURE Reusable Swim Diaper For Children
These swimsuits are not returnable due to sanitary/health reasons.
This specific design has been scaled to fit children dealing with incontinence. Children need to feel secure in the water too without the worry of incontinence leakage. They are practical, very well made, and extremely comfortable. This swim diaper is top of the line.
The swim diaper is made to contain fecal matter. The manufacturer claims this diaper will also hold a small amount of urine. We recommend testing in your bathtub for urine containment prior to wearing the suit in a swimming pool. This swim diaper is made to be worn under the regular swimsuit next to the skin. Do not wear another diaper underneath it.
Special designs have been made for the child swim diaper. The basic color is Navy and the tabs will be either plain, Camo, Robots, Farm animals, Chicklets, Flowers, Monkeys, or Monsters.
The swim diaper was made as a swimming pool diaper, but many have used it for a diaper cover due to it's well fitted design. It is very discreet under swimsuits.
- The fabric is a high tech stretch polyurethane
- The lining is soft fleece
- Heavy duty Velcro fasteners hold the swim diaper in place
- The Velcro closures are adjustable for size
- Velcro closures open up for ease of dressing and removing
- Machine washable and hang dry - do not dry in a machine
- Worn next to the skin
- Bowel containment
- Navy is the basic color with designs on the tabs
- Garment should fit snugly
- Order size for largest measurement of waist/hips
How to measure "RISE" (crotch depth) VERY IMPORTANT FOR A GOOD FIT
To Measure Rise, begin about 1 inch below the belly button, measure down
through legs, and up to the position on the back that matches the
starting position on the front. Then, based on the larger of waist/hip
measurement, choose the style that comes closest to your own rise
Custom swimsuits available - measurements can be put in comment section.